- FINANCING BENEFITS (672 downloads)
More than 29 million veterans and service personnel are eligible for VA financing. Even though many veterans have already used their loan benefits, it may be possible for them to buy homes again with VA financing using remaining or restored loan entitlement.
- OBTAINING A VA LOAN (675 downloads)
VA Appraisal – Certificate of Reasonable Value
- RESTORATION OF VA LOAN ENTITLEMENT (695 downloads)
Veterans who had a VA loan before may still have “remaining entitlement” to use for another VA loan. The current amount of entitlement available to each eligible veteran is $36,000. This was much lower in years past and has been
- VA LOAN ELIGIBILITY (759 downloads)
Question: How do I apply for a VA guaranteed loan?
- VA LOAN PURPOSES (661 downloads)
To buy a home, including townhouse or condominium unit in a VA-approved project.
- VA LOANS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (740 downloads)
Question: Can I get a VA loan if I have had a bankruptcy in the last few years?
- WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR A VA LOAN? (656 downloads)
Veterans who served on active duty and were discharged under conditions other than dishonorable, during World War II and later periods are eligible for VA loan benefits. World War II (September 16, 1940 to July 25, 1947), Korean